“I wear a mask. And that mask, it’s not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.” -Batman
Batman is not a conventional super hero you see in movies. He’s more than an Inspiration to millions.
His comic stories start from struggle. Bruce Wayne (Batman) witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child. He grows up swearing that he would avenge them. He strived and achieved mental and physical perfection, mastering detective skills, martial arts, and criminal psychology with cutting edge technology. His vengeance made him a Vigilante, the city could trust.
Key Learnings from Batman:
- Hide, but to create what you’re
- Improve your skill-set, be firm and strong.
- Believe in nobody but yourself.
- Use your powers the right way.
- Be the Trust people can live upon.
- Don’t give up, even when world has given up on you.